Signed in as:
Signed in as:
This dog is able to grow up as a family member, receive more individual training, and care.
Guardian home is a term for someone who agrees to take one of our puppies or adult dogs on a co-ownership basis with the understanding that we will potentially breed and / or show them.
While we can’t keep every dog back, this allows us to see how a puppy matures to consider in our future pairings.
Homes must be in Florida-
These options allow us to pair and produce the next generation.
Each agreement is custom built between the Breeder and Guardian.
Discounts, reimbursements, and agreements vary.
This is a contractual agreement, varying in specifics for each home.
Once your dog is 2 years old we have by then evaluated and decided to utilize them for our kennel.
Depending on the agreement we will take your pup to be shown/ health tested/ examined by appointment.
We keep in contact, plan and discuss appointments to make it as least invasive as possible.
-Within an 4 hour distance of Lithia, 33547
-Must be comfortable with the female being away to raise puppies.
-No intact males in the home.
-Ability to properly manage a dog in season
-may be in our guardian program for up to 4-6 years.
-Must be within 5 hours of Lithia 33547
-No intact females in the home
All Guardian Dogs
- We cover transport for breedings and testing
- All breeding costs are covered
- We raise and place puppies and cover cost associated
- Showing costs covered
- NO unsupervised exposure to intact dogs
- Proper husbandry, care and maintenance
- No heavy impact/ harsh conditions for developing puppies
- No neglect clause
- Proper training and grooming
- Fenced in or on leash only
- General vet and food costs
- Loving this puppy for their entire life
- Spay and neuter costs depending on agreement
-Insurance Petsbest or Trupanion
We offer discounted
Boarding, Grooming, and Free Training advice
If you’d like to show your own pup as a guardian home feel free to mention this when inquiring.